People make paper – machines don’t.
At Catalyst every individual plays an important part in making paper and ensuring it reaches our customers. Making paper is no simple task. It takes a team of skilled, qualified and diverse paper making specialists. Here’s a glance at some career areas with Catalyst:
- Power engineering – As a ticketed steam engineer, you will operate our boilers and other utility equipment to create power and supply clean water for our operations.
- Mobile equipment operator – Run the equipment that supplies raw materials to our operation and ensures our quality products are distributed without damage to our customers.
- Process operator – Run our manufacturing equipment using current technology to ensure we produce quality products and deliver excellent value to our customers.
- Tradesperson – As an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical tradesperson you will ensure that our equipment, facilities and control systems perform reliably.
- Engineer – As a process, mechanical, or electrical engineer you ensure that our equipment and processes are operating at peak performance and that we are preparing for the future needs of the business.
- Information Technology – In IT you work to ensure that our information systems and applications are optimized and can be relied upon by all corners of the business.
- Human Resources – In HR you work to ensure we have the talent we require now and for the future.
- Finance – As a certified accountant or someone working on their designation you will ensure we meet our regulatory and disclosure obligations. You will also provide business analysis and insight to our team.
- Logistics – As a detail-oriented professional, you will work to ensure we have the materials we need to successfully manufacture our quality products and then deliver those products on time, in full, and undamaged to all corners of the globe.
- Sales & Marketing – As a member of our sales and marketing team, you will help us grow and maintain our position with current and potential customer accounts, and identify future markets for our business.