The Leap brands are specially designed for all your food packaging applications – from flat or pinch bottom bags and poly and adhesive laminated products to sugar packets and ice cream treats. The Leap family product portfolio delivers a full range of appearance, performance and sustainability through an array of applications.
- Leap products provide a full range of print options
- Paper’s natural appearance aligns with growing consumer demand for natural, less processed food products
- Designed to meet the converting and packaging requirements
- Food safe compliant meeting FDA requirements for packaging papers
- Available certified chain-of-custody under PEFC™ and SFI® programs to assure our papers are produced using recognized sustainable fibre sourcing
- Catalyst is a long-time member of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC®)
THE LEAP FAMILY OF PRODUCTS
- Leap Prime – coated one side, gloss finish that provides an exceptional print surface for your most demanding applications.
- Leap Prime Matte – coated one side, matte finish for applications requiring high print quality on a matte surface.
- Leap Prime Litho – coated one side, gloss finish specifically engineered to meet the demands of litho printing.
- Leap Pinnacle – coated one side, matte finish designed specifically for applications that apply wax or hot melt to the print surface.
- Leap Premier Plus – uncoated paper with smooth finish for use in applications requiring an enhanced print surface.
- Leap Premier – uncoated paper with matte finish for packaging applications requiring a matte appearance with good print fidelity.
For more information about our Leap product line of flexible packaging papers, including product samples, technical data or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.